Saturday, November 24, 2007

The Nourished Kitchen Has Moved!

The Nourished Kitchen has moved! Please check the new blog out at http://nourishedkitchen.com.


After much thought, I’ve taken the Nourished Kitchen in a new direction. Similar to my old blog “La Cucina Povera” which is now defunct, the Nourished Kitchen will focus on wholesome, organic and sustainable food on a thrifty budget.

Indeed, I believe that nearly everyone can afford wholesome, organic food regardless of their budget. That’s why we’re maintaining our standard of eating while sticking with the USDA’s Thrifty Cost of Food Plan of $441 per month for a family of two adults and an ornery two year old.

Make sure to update your feed!

2 comments:

Lisa Sargese said...

You are right! There's this stigma about eating healthy that it's expensive and takes too much time to prepare. Nonsense! If you shop smart, it's the same or MORE affordable than commercial foods. And prep need not be time consuming.
I got rid of my microwave months ago and haven't looked back!

Anonymous said...

… Unbelievable , but I just found software which can do all hard work promoting your nourishedkitchen.blogspot.com website on complete autopilot - building backlinks and getting your website on top of Google and other search engines 1st pages, so your site finally can get laser targeted qualified traffic, and so you can get lot more visitors for your website.

YEP, that’s right, there’s this little known website which shows you how to get to the top 10 of Google and other search engines guaranteed.

I used it and in just 7 days… got floods of traffic to my site...

…Well check out the incredible results for yourself -
http://magic-traffic-software.com

I’m not trying to be rude here, but I believe when you find something that finally works you should share it…

…so that’s what I’m doing today, sharing it with you:

http://magic-traffic-software.com

Take care - your friend Jennifer